1. What are your standard delivery times? Multitranslogistics and services standard delivery times are Monday - Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Should you require a delivery outside of these hours, a surcharge will apply.
2. Are you an international company? Yes we are, we have offices and depots in capital cities across 93 countries and have a vast network of more than 350 agencies.
3. Do you do interstate deliveries? Yes we do. Think of a way to get something from one place to another and you can be sure that Multitranslogistics and services can do it for you. We are all about flexibility and will work out a transport solution to suit your company. All you need is Multitranslogistics and services
4. Does Multitranslogistics and services own all their vehicles? Multitranslogistics and services has subcontract owner drivers.
5. What is the fuel levy and why is it charged? For same day local metropolitan deliveries, the fuel surcharge is 8.9% and for overnight/interstate deliveries the fuel surcharge is 15.9%. Fuel costs are forever changing and so cannot be included in our rates. The fuel surcharge covers the cost of our drivers fuel needs. This surcharge is not negotiable and cannot be waved.
6. Are the drivers fully uniformed? Yes Multitranslogistics and services drivers are provided with our standard uniform on commencement of their job and are required to wear it at all times whilst representing Multitranslogistics and services.
7. What time do I need to book my pickup by for overnight/road express? Overnight pickups need to be booked in before 12 noon for country and 2 pm for metro.
8. How do I receive an ETA? You can track your job online by using the form located to the right of our home page.
9. How do I know if I will receive my delivery today? Receivers: please refer to the sender of the goods.
10. How do I track my interstate delivery? Please lodge an inquiry online by using the 'track your consignment' function on the right of our home page.
11. Can the driver call me when he's on the way? This is called a 'call before' service. This service is available to our clients who have it built into their rates. Please inquire with your sender whether this option is available to you.
12. Why can't you give me the agents contact details? Our agents are not equipped to deal with our customer service calls. Investigations need to be opened so that we can know what is going wrong and work to fix it. It also helps us identify our problem areas so that we can constantly develop and improve our services.
13. Can I arrange to have the receiver called before delivery? Yes Multitranslogistics and services. do have this service available at an extra charge, please request this service in the special requirement notes of your booking and place an "important call before delivery" sticker on your box. If you require stickers please contact your account manager.